Submit A Proposal Now About
When creating any of our Professional Development platforms, PPAI strives for balance in our education programs that meet the variety of skill levels and interest levels of the audience, whether it be a live event or webinar. To achieve this, PPAI is looking for dynamic presentations that challenge our thinking and push the promotional products industry forward, informing promotional products industry leaders about proven practices and motivating the pursuit of excellence. If you have an interesting presentation idea, you are invited to submit an application to our Call For Presentations.
Benefits of Presenting At A PPAI Event
- Become recognized as an expert in the promotional products industry
- Influence an audience of key leaders and decision makers
- Become a launch pad for debate and discussion
- Influence and actively shape how the promotional products industry will look in a few years
- Promote your session to thousands of PPAI members in printed brochures, websites, e-newsletters, e-mails, articles in PPAI Media, and/or press releases.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the promotional products industry and profession
- Help others succeed and ensure they avoid common pitfalls
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
- Network with colleagues and meet potential new clients
To be considered as a speaker, your presentation must be educational in nature — sales presentations will not be accepted. Incomplete presentation submissions will not be considered. Presentations must be focused on one of the content areas. In addition, all material should be original; otherwise, sources must be referenced.
Presentations, with a brief session for questions and answers, should be kept within the time limit. Presentations should not consist of more than three speakers, including the moderator. For multiple speakers, each speaker must agree to this submission.
- Decorate - Content and subjects focused on screen and digital printing, embroidery and sublimation.
- Incentives & Recognition – Content focused on building programs for clients that motivate, retain and grow the workforce
- New To The Industry - Content and subjects recommended for individuals with two or fewer years’ experience in the industry.
- Marketing & Advertising - Content and subjects related to defining, promotion, target marketing, advertising or branding.
- Corporate Responsibility - Content and subjects focused on state and federal regulations, “green” initiatives, social responsibility, supply chain security and product safety.
- Sales - Content and subjects related to the mechanics and management of the sales process, sales presentations, prospecting, program selling and penetrating markets.
- Customer Service - Content and subjects related to communication best practices, creating customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Strategies & Solutions - Content and subjects related to strategic issues such as acquisition, forecasting, reorganization, business management, strategic foresight and industry trends.
- Supplier - Content and subjects related to suppliers so they can better understand their competition and how to maximize their investment.
- Technology - Content and subjects related to doing business electronically including internet training, camera–ready artwork, sales automation, multimedia and catalog creation. Security practices and trends, compliance, big data management, trends, artificial intelligence and digital disruption.
Specific Topics Requested for Events
- Advanced Executive Skills for Women
- Advanced Leadership Skills for Executives
- Advanced Technology Topics
- Industry Trends & Data
- New To the Industry Onboarding
- Retail Market Trends
- Strategic Foresight and Focus
- Supply Chain Management
- The Future of the Promotional Products Industry
- Training New Sales Reps
The Evaluation Process
All proposals will be reviewed and selected based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- Relevance to the industry
- Well-defined focus within the program track structure
- Relevance to the industry
- Practical applications of material
- Timeliness of the topic and speaker qualifications
All speakers will be notified regardless of selection. PPAI will keep all submissions on file to be called upon at a later date for a period of 12 months.
Preparing Successful Proposals
Questions to consider:
- Does the presentation inform the promotional products industry about proven practices, push the leading edge of the profession, and motivate the pursuit of excellence?
- Does the proposal adequately explain what will occur in the session?
- How engaging is the presentation likely to be?
- How well does this proposal deliver positive, solution-oriented outcomes supported by research and/or program evaluation?
- How well does this presentation fit the content area description and focus points?
- Will this reach a specific level of the audience (general, novice, intermediate, advanced, executive, etc.)?
Contact Us About Live Opportunities Live Event Opportunities
The PPAI EXPO
January 13-17, 2019 Las Vegas, NV
Call for presentations for Expo 2018 are currently closed. Call for proposals for Expo 2019 are currently open through February 23, 2018.
June 11-13, 2018 Atlantic City, NJ
Call for presentations for 2018 are now closed. Call for proposals for 2019 will be open May 7, 2018 to August 17, 2018. Notice of selection will be sent out by October 26, 2018. Local industry speakers within driving distance of the Atlantic City are encouraged to apply.
August 30, 2018 Irving, TX
SAGE Show 2018 Call for proposals will be open March 1 - 30, 2018. Local industry speakers within driving distance of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex are encouraged to apply.
Contact Us About Digital Opportunities Digital Event Opportunities
PPAI Online Education
The webinar schedule for 2018 is now closed.