When creating any of our Professional Development platforms, PPAI strives for balance in our education programs that meet the variety of skill levels and interest levels of the audience, whether it be a live event or webinar. To achieve this, PPAI is looking for dynamic presentations that challenge our thinking and push the promotional products industry forward, informing promotional products industry leaders about proven practices and motivating the pursuit of excellence. If you have an interesting presentation idea, you are invited to submit an application to our Call For Presentations.
Benefits of Presenting At A PPAI Event
- Become recognized as an expert in the promotional products industry
- Influence an audience of key leaders and decision makers
- Become a launch pad for debate and discussion
- Influence and actively shape how the promotional products industry will look in a few years
- Promote your session to thousands of PPAI members in printed brochures, websites, e-newsletters, e-mails, articles in PPAI Media, and/or press releases.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the promotional products industry and profession
- Help others succeed and ensure they avoid common pitfalls
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
- Network with colleagues and meet potential new clients
- Industry Service credit will be provided to speakers that don’t receive a speaker honorarium
Specific Topics Requested for Events
• Strategic Foresight: contains content and subjects related to the future of our industry and business.
• Strategies & Solutions: contains content and subjects related to strategic issues such as acquisitions, reorganization, or motivational or inspirational presentations.
• Diversity & Inclusion: contains content focused on discussions around diversity and inclusion in the industry.
• Corporate Responsibility: contains content and subjects focused on state and federal regulations. This area will focus on product, corporate, supply chain security, social and environmental responsibility.
• New To The Industry: contains content designed for participants with less than three years' experience in the promotional products industry.
• Customer Service: contains content and subjects related to creating a customer service training best practices and training.
• Marketing & Advertising: contains content and subjects related to defining, promotion, target marketing, advertising or branding.
• Sales: contains content and subject related to the mechanics and management of the sales process, sales presentations, prospecting, program selling, and penetrating markets.
• Technology: contains content and subjected related to doing business electronically including internet training, camera-ready artwork, sales automation, multi-media and catalog creation.
• Decorate: contains content and subjects focused on screen and digital printing, embroidery and sublimation.
• Incentives & Recognition: contains content focused on building programs that motivate, retain and grow your client's workforce.
Submit A Proposal For Publication Preparing Successful Proposals
Questions to consider:
- Does the presentation inform the promotional products industry about proven practices, push the leading edge of the profession, and motivate the pursuit of excellence?
- Does the proposal adequately explain what will occur in the session?
- How engaging is the presentation likely to be?
- How well does this proposal deliver positive, solution-oriented outcomes supported by research and/or program evaluation?
- How well does this presentation fit the content area description and focus points?
- Will this reach a specific level of the audience (general, novice, intermediate, advanced, executive, etc.)?
PPAI Presenters are asked to abide by the following policies for all presentations:
No Copyright Infringement:
Presenter represents that all presentation material and content used in the presentation shall not contain any material which violates any copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or literary, dramatic or music right of any person or entity.
Presenter agrees not to engage in any discussion at this program or in any other place concerning any activity that would not be appropriate under antitrust law such as:
- Price or related terms or conditions such as credit terms, markups, commissions, discounts or profits;
- Refusal to deal with a company because of its pricing or distribution practices;
- Allocations of markets or territories.
Any violation of this provision could result in civil and/or criminal penalties and fines to Presenter, Presenter’s organization or to PPAI.
Presenter agrees not to sell or promote any particular product or service at any time during his or her session presentation. If the Presenter desires to sell a self-authored book or materials, Presenter must provide PPAI with the materials to be sold on a consignment basis for the duration of the program. The presenter should contact PPAI headquarters to make these arrangements.
Submit Your Proposal For A Live Event Live Event Opportunities
The PPAI Expo 2021
January 9-13, 2021 Las Vegas, NV
Call for proposals for Expo 2021 are open through February 28, 2020. Notice of selection will be sent out by July 13, 2020.
Expo East 2020
June 1-3, 2020 Atlantic City, NJ
Call for proposals for Expo East 2020 are open until August 15, 2019, at 12 pm CST. Notice of selection will be sent out by November 15, 2019.
SAGE Show 2020
August 27, 2020, Irving, TX
Call for proposals for the SAGE Show 2020 are open until March 7, 2020. Local industry speakers within driving distance of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex are encouraged to apply. Presenters will be contacted if selected.
Women's Leadership Conference 2020
June 22-24, 2020 Charlotte, NC
Women's Leadership Conference 2020 will be open until September 27, 2019, at 12 pm CST. Presenters will be contacted if selected.
July 15-17, 2020 San Antonio, TX
SPARK 2020 will be open until September 27, 2019, at 12 pm CST. Presenters will be contacted if selected.
North American Leadership Conference 2020
August 9-11, 2020
North American Leadership Conference 2020 will be open until October 18, 2019, at 12 pm CST. Presenters will be contacted if selected.
Tech Summit 2020
August 11-13, 2020
Tech Summit 2020 will be open until October 18, 2019, at 12 pm CST. Presenters will be contacted if selected.
Submit A Proposal For A Webinar Digital Event Opportunities
Every Wednesday 1-2 pm CST
The webinar schedule is open for proposals and selected presenters will be contacted if selected. Please note the webinar program is on a volunteer basis.