Login To Access Your Transcript Overview
The PPAI Certification Programs has been designed to work with your schedule to earn credit through live and online events; your certification designation can be completed at your own pace.
See Our Upcoming Events Live Education
PPAI Educational Events: Each year, we offer thousands of participants the opportunity to learn from industry experts and keynote speakers at our educational events such as:
Access Online Education Online Education
PPAI delivers the best-of-the-best in online learning opportunities to thousands in the promotional products industry. The PPAI Online Education platform is a growing database of hundreds of live recorded sessions and on-demand webinars, offering a wide range of content.
PPAI Online Education offers live webinars every Wednesday at 1pm CST, which provide the most up-to-date content to the promotional products industry, presented by experienced speakers. Our platform can be accessed anytime and from anywhere, 24/7. PPAI members receive complimentary on-demand webinars and discounts off PPAI event recordings.
- All dedicated courses will require you to complete a quiz (instead of a survey) at the end of the session for credit on your transcript.
- All elective courses (not listed as a dedicated course) require you to complete a survey at the end of the session for credit on your transcript.
Free to Members
*Fees may apply to associates
PPAI live webinars are recorded and made available on-demand.
Live Event Recordings
Small Fee $
Event Recordings are education sessions that were recorded at our PPAI Live Events such as EXPO, Expo East, WLC, SPARK, NALC, Tech Summit, and more! *not all sessions at each event are recorded.
Access Third Party Request Forms Third-Party Opportunities
In addition to pre-approved options, you are welcome to request credit for classes, podcasts and books that are industry-relevant and applicable to your business. When you request credit for material that is not pre-approved, PPAI staff must evaluate the request to determine what, if any, credit may be given. Third-party processing fees apply.
- Candidates for certification may submit up to 15 credits (or hours) from education achieved outside PPAI for the CAS and/or MAS designations (i.e. college courses, business seminars, etc.)
- Candidates for certification may submit credits for education achieved no more than 3 years from the date of completion for the course
- Candidates that are applying for recertification may submit up a maximum of 15 third-party credits achieved dating back no more than three years from their recertification application
Click for Regional Events Regional Association Events
We work closely with our Regional Affiliate partners to offer PPAI Certification credit for education sessions offered by your regional association.
Contact your regional association for more information, and ask about trainings that have been approved to offer PPAI Certification credits.
Access Industry Service Request Form Industry Service
One-way PPAI recognizes and honors your contributions to the industry is by granting Industry Service credit that can be applied to your certification transcript.
Industry Service Credit:
5.0 Credits per Year
|3.0 Credits per year||1.0 credits per presentation hour|
|PPAI Board||PPAI Committees/Advisory Groups||Volunteer Speaker for PPAI Webinars and/or Live Events|
|PPPC Board||Regional Association Committees||Fulfillment of the role Advocate|
|Regional Association Board|
All Industry Service credits are awarded at the end of your completed term of service. Board or Committee credits are uploaded to your transcript on an annual basis, typically in January.
If for some reason you do not see your service indicated on your transcript, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.